Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Been awhile

Ok, so Im not that great at keeping this thing updated... I tend to only want to put "happy thoughts" in here...and I really like adding pictures... and well... Im pretty horrible at pictures.. lol

So lets see... going back to the dentistry school tomorrow...the scary monkey with human teeth will probably be there to greet me again...

Got new glasses (the better to see you with my dear!)

OH and the intellicig experience is going really well! Havent had a "real" cigarette in a few days..

hmmm...cant you tell how exciting my life is??? lol

Boomer <3

My adorable kitty kat...  he lives up in my room... He is big and has no tail whatsoever! And he is always happy to see me! lol  He drools on me and purrs...and he has a breathing problem..he snores...  but its nice to have him here in my room to love on!! <3
~Pie~
My newest member of my frog family!!! lol His name is Pie... big inside joke there...well maybe not so much an inside joke..but one of those you had to be there moments... My mom won him in a claw machine for me :-)
Ok, a little inside info here... if anyone is reading this that knows me personally...and going..WTF..thought her mom DIED...  Yes my real biological mother died when I was 16..... The woman I call "mom" now is actually my Aunt... but she is soo much more like a mom to me then my mom ever was really.. so I call her mom :-)

Womens UNC Basketball

"L" and I went to see the UNC womens basketball team play against Virgina. We had floor seats!! It was pretty awesome! "L" even got to hold the ball during 1 of the time outs!! She was soo happy.. 


So, ok, I think that about does it for me for now!! 

~Frogs name Pie and Basketball~
And Love from Boomer of course!

Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment