Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finally!! An Update! :) (and things you'd NEVER thought would come out of your mouth)

Ello everyone!!! :) Well to the people who actually read this! lol  I know that it has been a long time since Ive updated. Life has thrown me some hellish curve balls lately and some I hit out of the park, others I struck out. But there is a new inning and its getting better :)

Anyways, lets see... updates.. L, B and J are doing well. J has lost his first tooth.. So the tooth fairy came and gave him $5 for his first tooth :).
L got all B's on her report card... School year is almost over.. x_x.

J hoola hooping :)

Lets see, not much else going on. Just other Life stuff...lots of drama...lots of decision making.. lots of BS..haha 

Ok, now on to the fun part... 
THINGS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER SAY!
In no particular order of when I said them or to which child. 
"Dont LICK the car!!!"
"Dont LICK the TV!"
"Dont PEE on the dog!!"
"Dont LICK the walls!" (apparently there is a ALOT of licking going on in my house! haha)
"We do not PEE on our toys!"

Ohh Im upset with myself now.. I should have wrote them down..cause now Im drawing a complete blank :(

Well, at least you get some..
Anyways, so its Easter weekend, kids are out with their Nana and Poppee at an Easter Egg hunt. I am home because Im sick :( blargh. 

Hope everyone is enjoying Spring :)

~hoola hoops and Spring~
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment